We can be reached in a number of ways
Our podcasts are here so wherever here is ‘WE ARE TOO’
|You can find us on Spreaker.com @ http://www.spreaker.com/user/ehradio|
|You can also reach us @ email@example.com|
itunes ‘ehradio’ Podcast instructions itunes
We are happy to hear from you
You can find us on Spreaker.com @ http://www.spreaker.com/user/ehradio
We also publish on youtube, under ehradiocanada and that is put on twitter and facebook whenever possible.
So you can reach us any number of ways
As the Canadian Government STAMPS on yours and mine, FREE SPEECH in the coming months. I have no doubt this type communication will become somewhat more difficult than at present.
We will endeavor to reach as many Canadians and others as we can
Section #2 of the ‘Charter of rights and Freedoms’
Guarantee of Rights and Freedoms
1. The Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms guarantees the rights and
freedoms set out in it subject only to such reasonable limits prescribed by law as can be demonstrably justified in a free and democratic society.
2. Everyone has the following fundamental freedoms:
a) freedom of conscience and religion;
b) freedom of thought, belief, opinion and expression, including freedom of the press
and other media of communication; c) freedom of peaceful assembly; and d) freedom of association.
3. Every citizen of Canada has the right to vote in an election of members of the House of Commons
or of a legislative assembly and to be qualified for membership therein.
- (1) No House of Commons and no legislative assembly shall continue for longer than five years from the date fixed for the return of the writs of a general election of its members.
(2) In time of real or apprehended war, invasion or insurrection, a House of Commons may be continued by Parliament and a legislative assembly may be continued by the legislature beyond five years if such continuation is not opposed by the votes of more than one-third of the members of the House of Commons or the legislative assembly, as the case may be.
- There shall be a sitting of Parliament and of each legislature at least once every twelve months.
It’s up to ALL of US to fight the ‘Jackboot of dictatorship’
Niemöller is perhaps best remembered for the quotation:
First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Socialist.
Then they came for the Trade Unionists, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Trade Unionist.
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Jew.
Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.
|iheart radio https://www.iheart.com/podcast/canadian-politics-with-a-twist-28373216/|
|itunes ‘ehradio’ Podcast instructions itunes|